Build Trust and Protect Your Brand with Leading Encryption.
Ensuring trust has never been more true than in today’s world, where there are now over 4 million data breaches per day.
How do you ensure your credibility, integrity, reputation and trustworthiness aren’t at risk?
Implement proper encryption, identity, and security protections that users can see and feel.
When consumers trust your security, they trust your brand. A trusted brand always wins—so, let’s inspire trust together.
SSL Encryption Offers the Following Advantages
- Provides a positive influence in Google’s evaluation of your website.
- Establishes a safe shopping experience – It’s necessary for websites accepting payments.
- Protects websites from attack, reducing the risk of hacking, eavesdropping and man-in-the-middle attacks.
- High encryption levels of up to 256-bit to protect user’s sensitive information.
- Provides strong encryption to protect the users’ information from phishing scams & attacks.
- Proves your business authentication and increase your brand reputation by validating your Business from Trusted Certificate Authority (CA)
- Enhance user’s trust & confidence while increasing your organization’s profits – Users trust the website with the ‘secure connection’ sign.
We offer the following SSL certificates:
30 Day Free Trial Certificate – No credit card required
- Single Domain (DV): yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.com – Domain Validation
- Wildcard (DV): *.yourdomain.com – Domain Validation
- Organization Validation (OV): yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.com – Organization Validation
- Organization Validation (EV): yourdomain.com, www.yourdomain.com – Extended Validation
- Best Price Guarantee
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You NEED a SSL! No matter the size of your site, even if you do not sell online.
Confused which one is right for you? Email us email@example.com
Why Use SSL on Your Website?
Why should you have SSL on ALL pages of your websites? Something as important as your client’s information security is worth reviewing.
- Encryption– You should use SSL because it encrypts data going to and from your web server. Visitors to a page protected by SSL will know their information is not readable by just anyone.
- Authentication– In addition to encrypting data, a correctly configured SSL certificate will verify the identity of your site to your visitors and reassure them that data is coming from *your* server – not from some man in the middle who’s intercepted your traffic.
- Trust– Visitors will have increased trust in your website because of the encryption and authentication. It is a must have for ecommerce websites.
- Google– There is little point in having a website that Google doesn’t rank. Google Ranking Boost by having a SSL is real. Google believes in making the web more secure and are willing to reward Webmasters who take the time to correctly install an SSL certificate on their website.